Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall has officially arrived minus the weather

Ever since my freshman year of college I seem to have fallen in love with everything about fall. Leaves falling, cooler weather, college football, pumpkins, the usual-so of course a fall would never be complete without a trip to the pumpkin farm. This morning Nic, Isaiah, and myself piled in the car to take a trip down to Linvilla Orchards(see attached pictures). We got to feed corn to chickens, see a deer up close, pick out a pumpkin, and my favorite, pick our own apples off the tree. Who knew you could grow such a variety of apples in one place? Now that we've got our pumpkin on the front porch there's only one thing left to make fall official- come on cooler weather.




Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins.

















The giant pumpkin still has a few inches on him.














I said "Big Cheesy Smile", I guess Isaiah wasn't feeling that one.

1 comment: