Saturday, January 14, 2012

A few fun Sadie pics and videos

I have a few posts brewing in my head but for now I thought I'd post what the masses really want anyway, you're welcome Mom.


Everybody loves a little Chipotle every now and then.

Earlier this week we had some pretty mild weather so we took advantage of it and went for a walk. This picture is taken with Instagram, did I mention that I love Instagram?


We're trying out a new hairstyle. Nic says it makes her hair look longer, I say it makes her look more like a toddler (*sniffle*).



And finally a video of Sadie taking her first bite of ice cream. We took her to ChickFilA for lunch and well, this speaks for itself (see right around 7 secs).

1 comment:

  1. Sadie looks soooo much older in just 2 weeks! I love her new hair style- so cute :)

    ReplyDelete