Thursday, May 21, 2009

Anniversaries and Friends

Yesterday we celebrated three years of being married. Seeing as it is the "Leather" anniversary I got Nic a nice leather journal. He got me a gorgeous fern for our front porch and pretty flowers for the back porch, our house is getting prettier by the minute. We celebrated with a dinner out, cookie cake, and Ben & Jerry's. This weekend we'll celebrate even more in Roanoke. On the agenda, Hotel Roanoke, the Taubman Museum of Art, dinner downtown, and the Festival in the Park. I can't believe we've been married 3 years. It's crazy to think about because it really doesn't feel that long at all. My oh my how time flies!

As a sidenote I'd like to give a shoutout to my friend Elizabeth. Yesterday Mabel & I went to visit she and her new baby Trey at their home in the beautiful mountains of Virginia. It was so much fun catching up. We went on a long walk on their gorgeous property and Mabel loved the freedom of being off the leash (she even got to go swimming). It's always so much fun hanging out with Elizabeth, she's one of my all time favorite people. Hope it's sunny where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment