Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mideweek Confessions-Round 2


Hopefully you haven't rolled your eyes at me too much from last week's confessions.  Here we are for Round 2.
  • I cleaned my bathroom last week for the first time in a month probably.  It was every bit as disgusting as you're imagining right now.  I'm talking single, college boy, "I clean my bathroom once a semester" dirty.  The ironic thing here is that I used to pride myself on having a sparkly bathroom that was cleaned at least once a week.  Oh motherhood, what have you done to me?
  • All week I've been obsessing over thinking about these confessions.  Something will happen and I'll think, is that worthy of a confession?  Yes it is "summer" for me and I do have more time on my hands thank you. 
  • Since I was blessed with bad teeth and they seem to be worsening, I left my dentist appointment last week with a $120 electric toothbrush in hand.  The hygienist and receptionist kept raving about how much I was going to love it.  Meanwhile I was thinking "Yea, yea, yea-you're just saying that because I just spent $120 on a TOOTHBRUSH."  I stand corrected.  That thing is awesome- I'm officially obsessed.  Seriously, it feels like you just left the dentist every time you brush your teeth (I'm also noticing that I am easily "obsessed" with things; maybe I have more of an addictive personality than I realize.)
  • I get angry, like legitimately angry, when a show doesn't end the way I want/expect it to.  When Psych ended about a month ago I was literally screaming at the TV in horror.  I then proceeded to spend the next hour searching the internet for any spoilers and proclaiming "I wash my hands of this" if Henry is really dead.  Now I just obsess (again a theme) over all Gus' (Dulé Hill) tweets, searching for some kind of answer.  

1 comment:

  1. You make me feel better. I always feel like i let you down when i need to clean my bathroom. Too bad my 3 bathrooms take much longer to clean than the one in college!

    ReplyDelete