Friday, April 8, 2011

Day Seven

20) I've only made these cookies twice but I seriously think they may be some of the best cookies I've EVER made. My friend Nicki originally linked to the recipe for these peanut butter, oat, chocolate chip wonders and as it turns out The Brown Eyed Baker is no joke when it comes to any kind of desserts.

21) To you this might just look like a sleeping baby but to me, this is a SLEEPING baby. I think poor Sadie is going through a bit of a growth spurt so she was a bit fussier yesterday than normal. Around 9 o'clock last night she passed out in her chair and I realized that was one of the first times all day my house had been quiet :).

22) The whole family went out to Pandapas Pond yesterday for an adventure in the sun. Nic & Sadie "read" while Mabel & I went for a run. I think we all may have learned a bit of a lesson when it comes to applying sunscreen, even when it's only April.

23) On our way back from Pandapas yesterday, Mabel was panting like a mad woman. I guess that's what running & chasing geese at the same time will get you.


24) Last night I started watching DC Cupcakes on Comcast OnDemand. I've heard about it before and even had one of their cupcakes (a friend brought it back for me) but I held out till now. Turns out it's actually pretty cute. The sisters who own the place are pretty ridiculous but they're really good at what they do. Somehow I always end up being a sucker for those bakery shows. First Ace of Cakes, Cake Boss, and now this!

No comments:

Post a Comment