Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day Three

9) This girl. Melissa made me bust at the seams with laughter Sunday night. I was seriously in tears and I couldn't tell you the last time I laughed that hard.

10) We had these guys over for dinner last night and it was so much fun to hang out with them. We had actually planned on doing this last year but it ended up never happening, so better late than never right? Several of these guys are graduating in May and will be greatly missed by the Uebel fam.

11) My HERO! This lady seriously saved the day yesterday. As I mentioned in an earlier post, our washing machine is broken and we've been using other people's machines to get our laundry done. Well yesterday Sadie so graciously decided to poop all over me (yes, you read that right) that I needed a washing machine STAT. Jeanette not only let us use her machine but met me at the door with my folded laundry in hand!

12) Staff meeting in the sun. I love our weekly staff meetings but I love them even more when they're outside in 70 degree weather. I also love it when a certain little someone sleeps in her carseat for the whole two hours (note the car seat in the far right corner)!


13) Another first. Sadie wore her first dress ever yesterday! I was so excited for the warmer weather that I decided a dress didn't require a special occasion- everyday life is special enough!


I'm noticing that a lot of my joys revolve around people and I am more than ok with that. God, thank you for the many wonderful people you have placed in my life. May I not take them for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment