Friday, April 15, 2011

Day Ten

Okay so I failed. To be honest I either forgot about taking pictures or just let myself throw a pity party the past couple of days. It seems I have a lot of catching up to do between now and April 30!
35) It was nice again yesterday so the whole family enjoyed some time outside. Reading outside is one of my favorite pasttimes.

36) Smiley baby. Enough said.


37) Nic is demonstrating the Sadie Hug Hold. It's absolutely one of my favorite things when I pick her up and she grabs on to my shoulder. I realize she probably doesn't know what she's doing but I like to think she's hugging me :).

38) Tulips and flowers galore have started to bloom around our house. Nic & I don't exactly have green thumbs so we were so excited to see that the people who owned our house before did!

39) Normally I'm not such a fan of birds (note why I chose Finding Nemo seagulls instead of real ones here). But there's a bird chirping outside right now that reminds me of a seagull and that makes me think of consistently warmer days ahead and days at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment