Monday, April 4, 2011

Day Two

3) This might seem like a strange picture to you but to me it's sweet bliss. Notice that the only thing in the top of the shopping cart is my pocketbook (no car seat...hint, hint). Call me weird but I actually enjoy grocery shopping and I love going by myself even more. Don't get me wrong I love my little girl to pieces but I was so thankful to go Krogering alone!

4) Running! I've really enjoyed getting back into the running groove. I even bought new shoes a couple of months ago to inspire me to run more. I'm signed up for my first post-pregnancy race on May 7 and I have only one goal: run the entire thing!

5) Running with this girl. For some reason it always seems easier to run when someone is with you (although I was hurting yesterday, bad).


6) International Street Fair. Every year the international student organizations on campus get together for a festival celebrating all the diversity here at VT. There is tons of food, dancing, and people! We sampled some baklava and thai tea.

7) These people. I love all the people in this picture dearly. My parents came up to visit Saturday afternoon and it was so much fun to have them here. I'm certainly blessed by my family!

8) In case you didn't know, India won the World Cup in cricket this Saturday and the Indian Student Association got together at BCM to watch it. Sadly we got to BCM when the game was already over but still it was so much fun to hear tons of people yelling and running around with the Indian flag in celebration. The energy in the room was contagious. I have no idea what cricket is about but I was excited for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment