Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DIY Nursery Style

I don't have much time today so I'll leave you with some design ideas I'm thinking for our nursery. I can't seem to find a mobile I like so I'm thinking about creating my own. I like this one:

and it doesn't seem too difficult to make. The only thing I'm unsure of are the flowers, my nursery theme is polka dots, so I'm thinking about using circles instead. Thoughts? Ideas?

When we were in Cincinnati a few weeks ago I bought a bunch of different sized white photo frames and I'm planning on making an asymmetrical arrangement on the "orange" wall of the nursery. I got this idea from a blog I follow called Young House Love. I absolutely love their design ideas and I love that they desire to make things simple and cheap too! The hard thing now is figuring out what to put in those frames.

I'm planning on taking off the entire week of Thanksgiving so I'm hopeful I'll get most of these projects done during that week. Here's to hoping Baby U doesn't come 4 weeks early!

No comments:

Post a Comment