Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

Today has been super productive. From cleaning the house to making a pecan pie I've gotten a lot done but the BEST thing is that I finished Baby U's nursery! The only thing left is to finish the mobile but everything else is in it's final home, set and ready to go. I can not begin to describe how much of a relief it is to have everything in place and put away. It really was a lot of fun to do and I'm super pleased with how it turned out but it was a lot of work! I'm starting to get really excited about her arrival too. We had our last childbirth class Monday night so I'm as prepared as I can be I guess for the whole labor/delivery thing. Now I've just got to practice some patience in waiting to meet her. Only one month from tomorrow (at least that's what my due date says)! I'll post some pictures of the nursery later this week- for now Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment