Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fail

So I failed yesterday. I totally forgot to blog. I realized it before I fell asleep last night but it was so late and I was so tired that I just didn't care. I'm sorry to all my loyal readers-I've gotta say 15 days straight was a pretty good run and I plan to keep blogging till the end of the month but still I failed.

Last night the BCM threw us a baby shower for Baby U and it was so much fun! Each of our bible study groups got together to give us a present and then the whole BCM gave us the stroller that I was wishing for!! Another exciting event was getting a quilt that wonderful Allison made for baby U. Each of the families decorated a square and Allison added other fabric squares to make it super cute (note the excitement pictures below). It was so fun much to celebrate with our BCM family and I enjoyed the fact that Nic finally got to join me at a baby shower! Enjoy the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment