1. I'm taking off the whole week from work to get Baby U's nursery and "stuff" together. I am amazed at how much "stuff" such a little person can accumulate.
2. I've been working on the nursery mobile this afternoon that I mentioned in an earlier post. Turns out Nic is a better yarn wrapper than me, who knew?
3. Lately I've been acquiring AND using all kinds of coupons. I kind of get a little thrill when I see the discount come off the ticket!
4. Harry Potter 7 was so good. It kind of makes me want to reread the book.
5. I like almost green bananas, as far from brown as possible. I realize this is really random but I've had two today and I felt the need to share.
6. I'm really enjoying having a lazy weekend with NO specific plans. Totally what I needed!