Sunday, November 21, 2010

Six Things Sunday

1. I'm taking off the whole week from work to get Baby U's nursery and "stuff" together. I am amazed at how much "stuff" such a little person can accumulate.

2. I've been working on the nursery mobile this afternoon that I mentioned in an earlier post. Turns out Nic is a better yarn wrapper than me, who knew?

3. Lately I've been acquiring AND using all kinds of coupons. I kind of get a little thrill when I see the discount come off the ticket!

4. Harry Potter 7 was so good. It kind of makes me want to reread the book.

5. I like almost green bananas, as far from brown as possible. I realize this is really random but I've had two today and I felt the need to share.

6. I'm really enjoying having a lazy weekend with NO specific plans. Totally what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment