Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is a beautiful day in Blacksburg - April and I did some spring cleaning this morning and I got out my shorts for the first time. It's also a great day for another reason: it's my mom's birthday, and she (along with my dad and brother) is coming to Blacksburg today to visit for the weekend!

We don't have any specific plans for the weekend yet, but I think going out for a birthday dinner will definitely be in order tonight. We're also thinking about going on a hike tomorrow so we can enjoy this summer-like weather. I'm thinking of going to Angel's Rest - I've never been up there before but have heard it's a good hike. We'll also probably cook a big lunch to celebrate Easter together on Sunday.

So a big Happy Birthday to my mom - I'm excited to have my family here for the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment