Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Retreat

So Nic is already on the road and I'm about to head out in the next hour or so for our Spring BCM Retreat in Lynchburg, VA. There are somewhere around 100 Virginia Tech students headed that way this afternoon, as well as a few hundred more from around the state. I'm really looking forward to pulling away for a few days and getting to know students better. This time around Nic & I are teaching a breakout session on dating. It's been really fun listening to podcasts on the topic and reading what magazines/books have say too. The speaker for the weekend is Brian Jennings, one of our friends from college, and I'm really looking forward to seeing he and his wife Emily! We certainly appreciate your prayers and I hope whatever you do this weekend you enjoy it!


A picture of our group at the Fall Retreat

No comments:

Post a Comment