Sunday, April 18, 2010

Late Night Post

So this post is going to be pretty short. It's almost 11 o'clock and I'm exhausted and just before I was heading to bed I realized it was my day to blog and I hadn't written anything yet!

I went to a Zumbathon this afternoon- it was a fundraiser for IWIN, india women in need. I had so much fun dancing the afternoon away with a room full of women! Everytime I take a Zumba class I'm reminded of just how "white" I am. I was joking with Nic when I got back that anytime we would do a move where your hands go one direction and your feet the other, I would totally lose my place and have to stop and start over! I guess this means I wouldn't be good at playing drums because Nic says you have to teach you hands and feet to do different things too! Oh well, I guess I'll leave that to him. I hope you were able to laugh at yourself today- I think I'm going to make that one of my life goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment